Monday, January 5, 2009

Table Tennis Camp 2008!!!

Hey guys,
Table tennis camp was pretty fun. Knew more about each other and seriously I hope that we are all heading to the right direction. First day, trained, walked from AC to IMM, trained, reflection, and lastly swimming! Wah the swimming was the bomb man..Damn fun..Seconday day, PT, training, movie, friendly with Gan Eng Seng, BBQ then sleep. Third day, pack up and trained!!
I will let the pictures do the talking guys! Otherwise, you all will complain my posts are too long!


Group photo on the last day!


BBQ!

Swimming: me, yong quan and Elicia


myself finding my way out! haha



Zhengyi and Suann

Looking cool?

Look how dirty was my shirt...

Ryan dun give me that face..HAHA

On the bus to Liting's house!

Bus reflection of some of us!

Cheese!!

Charcoal boy?

How much does this cost?

Elicia and Jing Wen

Yun Zhang and Matthias

Looking emo?

Lao Beng and Lao Liu

The sweet-looking Liting..Anyone wants me to intro??

Zhengyi,Elicia and Jing Wen

Flo blocking Suann!!!

Alright guys, I'm done with my blogginf for today! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment