Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve!!

Hello guys Happy Chinese New Year Eve!!

Bet u guys are going to have reunion dinner tonight! hahaha..I will be having at Clarke Quay..LOL

23 Jan 2009
Erm...Had CNY celebration on Fri in school. But before that we had lesson till 10.50am..Sianz.. I was late for school on Fri for ur information too..Dunno why I turned off my alarm clock then my mum's didn't ring then when Kannan called me to ask if i am still meeting them, then i woke up. When I saw his call, I was like " DIE" cos I knew I confirm late le..It was 7.10am... Washed up and rushed to school.. Of cos my dad fetched me to school so I was not super late..Reached school at about 7.50am??? Yea luckily the teacher at the main gate did not book me and Lixuan who came as late as me HAHA..Damn lucky..I think it was because that day was celebration for CNY so yeah.. During the celebration, the performing arts presented us with their fruits of labour after weeks of rehearsal..Great job guys!! Keng Hwee was damn funny..LOL..After celebration, Kannan asked me to meet him and Beng at candeck then I saw their class waiting to "lau yu shen" haha.. Didn't want to interupt them at first but Janice invited me to join them. Feeling damn bad if I reject them so I accepted... Then went to watch movie with Beng and 4 of her classmates since one of her classmate, Fanny(hope i didn't get the name wrong :x) got free tickets. We watched yes man...It was damn funny..Together with us in the threatre were 6-7 choir members, 1 of the clans of Orientation 09..So it was like half the threatre was filled with ACJC students..LOL..Home sweet Home then..

24/25 Jan 2009
Went out to study with garfield at Bishan Library.LOL..Damn funny.. Went to have lunch with her.. There was one woman with her kid..She was damn fierce dunno why..Her kid cried super badly and never eat properly then the woman slapped him...Kelly was like what the.. The woman should practice some self-control luh. Siao one..The kid is still young..Should shower him with more care and concern instead of abusing him luh sianz...Then train-ed with Kelly..She went home and I carried on the journey to Chinese Garden. It was a long ride..LOL..Went Jurong Sports Complex with Jane, Beng, Kannan and Sultan. It was super fun with all the lazy pool, wave pool and slides..LOL..Had KFC for dinner...Then home sweet home..

So what's my mood now? Emo?? Have been thinking quite a lot recently..Nationals is coming up as well as tests and examination.. Busy and tired? But at the same time, I am happy! Cos CNY is just tmr! Can get to see my relatives and get ang bao! HAHAH... Had a new hair cut just now..It is damn funny..Guys u will get to see my NEW hair style on Wednesday..A Joke! LOL
Bye guys! and have a Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment