Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ACJC Open House!!


Some random picture that I took while waiting for bus 33

School when dusk fell

Nice?

Yesterday was ACJC Open House..It was quite a blast and 8 boys and 2 girls wanted to appeal to ACJC through table tennis..But u know appeal slots are limited and so we need to pick those who are real good..Met my juniors in Open House and talked to them for quite a while. Suddenly realised ACJC is indeed quite a hot choice for GESSIANs..LOL..Happy for them also lar..Yup..Hope I can have some juniors this year too (: Had training on Monday..Wah I gym-ed, basketball then train..It was tiring man..But I can feel it!! HAHAHA.. Wanting to get fitter each day lar..I have to pass my Nafra with a Silver at least this year..Gonna to train my pull-ups again!
While having Chemistry lesson today with Madam today as she spoke of how fast time flies, I have given serious thoughts about it too..Yea time really flies real quickly..See now we are all in JC2 taking our A Levels this year..Everything is like going at rocket speed..I know that JC life is short but I didn't know it is THAT short... Never mind I gotta make full use of my time in AC to make more new friends and mingle around with them more than last year. Of course, I gotta to study even harder for A Levels..That's for sure. Madam had asked me whether to take up the H3 Chemistry subject..Had been thinking for quite some time, then finally I have decided to take up her offer cos Chem is my passion too and I believe H3 lessons and contents are quite flexible though it maybe quite a difficult subject to handle.. I am all geared up fpr Year 2009!! HAHA..Talking about Table Tennis Nationals! I can feel it within me..The excitment, nervousness and all sorts of feelings that are inside my head and body...Heard from the PE department that it will start on 23rd March which clashes with guess what?Term Exams...LOL..How to study sia..HAHA..Nvm shall wait and see how the PE department gonna to handle this case..Okay guys I'm done with blogging! See ya soon!

Wonder do pple read my blog or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment