Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adventure Race 17/1


He's a joke...

Random

Joke...

Really joke...










































Dragon Scouts' Adventure Race (17/1)
The race which the committee had planned for weeks had finally ended...To sum up, this race was abit screwed luh...Dunno why..Though it was fun..But I was angry with someone..Like very angry...I was stationed at Sentosa as I was the Sentosa station master... That person kept changing sub-stations and asked patrols to leave Sentosa without my consent...What the..I know u were the chairman..But you should have told me what...They left le then tell me...Haiz..Forget it luh...This race had finally finished..Like FINALLY!!! I am really damn sian to be in this committee... Nvm luh..I shall stop complaining luh..LOL...
18/11
After sleeping for 12 hours, I went Queenway Shopping Centre with my parents to buy new shoes for Chinese New Year...Yea the shoes are from nike..Quite nice luh..HAHA..
Yeah guys Nationals are coming..Gonna train like nth from tomorrow onwards!!
Jiayou AC TT'09!!

No comments:

Post a Comment