Sunday, January 11, 2009

School starts tomorrow!!!

Hello...
OMG OMG OMG SCHOOL STARTS TMR!!
Never mind luh at least can get to see my classmates and friends again!!

Yup! And Kelly asked me to blog more so here I am to blog! hahaha

9 Jan
Went out to Bishan Library to study with Kelly..While we were studying, 2 lesbians were french-kissing behind us(witnessed by Kelly since she was facing them!) HAHAH... Abit too over le lar, doing in the library..Too bad i never see...haiz...jkjk!! Then Kelly saw her junior with her bf..Garfield u damn lol lor!! HAHA..Went to eat at Junction 8 then shopped until 8.45pm with Kelly... Then home sweet home..

10 Jan
Adventure Race meeting..I was damn freaking pissed off with Wei Bin man...Wts asked me to prepare my equipment for my own station...I might as well plan activities that do not require any equipment right? I plan I provide equipment..It should be under logistics lar...This is bullshit lar... Never mind anyway it's ending soon..I dun mean the Adventure Race I mean scouting..Not planning to continue bah...Even though I have lots of fun(cant deny it) but it's juz not my cup of tea... Adventure Race on 17 Jan..Need to meet up with my sub-station masters on Tue to brief them what to do on 17th..Haiz...

11 Jan
Went to shop with my sis at Vivo..Bought 2 shirts from Adidas..HAHA..For new year bah..LOL
Haiz...Not really in the mood to celebrate Chinese New Year..Dunno why..Shall find out why soon!!

That's all guys! Sch gonna start soon!! HAHAH..See ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment