Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Guys and I'm back from camp!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2009 HERE I COME!!!



Hello!! Shall blog about the camp soon! With the photos! Broke camp yesterday at around 12pm. Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Beng Hong to meet Kannan for lunch. Had KFC. Talked for around 1 hour then went straight home. Thought I could sleep for at least 1 hour before I go out to meet 4F'07, but did not manage to do it cos after I bathed, I only left with 20 mins. Met Dennis at Outram MRT(Northeast Line) at 4.00pm and headed straight to Serangoon. We talked anything under the moon..Right Dennis?!?! Had a lot fun talking to him yeah.. After meeting with the rest of the people, we walked to Chomp Chomp for dinner. My table had sting ray, oylster egg, gon gon and chicken wings...Super full lar.. Headed to Downtown East at around 10 plus..Walked around aimlessly until 12am then Setiawan shouted Happy New YEar and started shaking hands with us when the clock striked 12. Joker.. After that, Setiawan,Dennis,Rahim and Jiarong went to Changi Airport to meet other people, while Noel,Yihui,Bernice,Kelly,Shang Xuan,Wenrong and Yuan Fong went home. Cheng Pin and I went straight to Cheryl's house to ton!! There were Yichun, Zheng Yee, Cheryl, Safwan, Zhao Peng, Angeline, Matt, Diana, Jaslyn, Cheng Pin and myself.Hope I didn't miss out anyone! HAHA.. Had breakfast this morning at Redhill then home sweet home!!



New Year celebration was pretty cool!! Rock on 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment