Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whoohoo...


Birthday Girl (19th Feb)


Charms!

Liting saying hi!


Birthday Cake for Charms

Sultan, Jane and Kede

Beng Hong

Foooooooooooooooooood!!

Sultan's cooking!

Beng again!

Guys I know I didn't manage to blog for quite some time..haha cos I was busy huh..Let me tell u what had happened last week...

17 Feb
Chem SPA then went home after school without goin for training cos I was not feeling well sianz...


18 Feb
Went out to eat with Sultan,Jane,Kede and of cos our dear Beng Hong to celebrate Beng's Birthday! Seoul Garden-ed!!! HAHA...Had much fun man.. We bought a goggle with degree to Beng..Hope she would like it :) Happy 18th Beng!

19 Feb
School... Sianz...Lesson and Lesson!! Celebrated Charms' birthday..OMG I burst Fang's balloon which was for Charms..Sorry Fang and Charmaine! It's my bad! Then went for training..When I was about to start training, then I realised I forgot to bring my beloved wife which is my bat..LOL..In the end, went gym for awhile to train my arms..Then used Elicia's bat to train..Home Sweet Home after that..


20 Feb
Bridge is the most fun card game ever! HAHA..Went home quite early cos I tot I forgot to bring my handphone but in the end found it in my bag when I was on my way home..Blur like sotong..LOL.. Studied Chemistry all the way then slept at 1am?


21 Feb
Scouts! Celebrated Founder's Day.. Did 100 push-ups then had knots competition, sour-grapes(we did 3 times, damn tiring) and finally played water bomb games..HAHA! Dismembered the flag staff was difficult since it was raining.. And yes we were taking the flag staff down when it was raining..Damn man! HAHA...


22 Feb
Today! LOL...Have to study for both Maths and Chemistry tests!! Sian..But they are my favourite subjects! HAHA... okay I shall stop now... Good luck for our lots tomorrow!
ACTT 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment