Friday, February 27, 2009

Founder's Day 2009!!

Today is Founder's Day... Yeah went through all the talks and prize presentation.. I think only half the class turned up today..LOL.. After Founder's Day, I went back home as I was waiting for Beng Hong and Kannan to finish their History lesson.. Went to meet Beng at 2.30pm for Sakae Sushi Buffet...Then Kannan joined.. LOL... Went back to Gan Eng Seng School to take the Certificate of Appreciation for peer tutors. Yeah I still like Gan Eng Seng School no matter what..It's my second home... Cheers!

I have come to realise that nothing is impossible; DO the impossible; Impossible is nothing. I am not going to give up halfway and let all our trainings do down to drain. ACTT 09 is no longer a pushover. We as a team will train hard and show our opponents who are the true winners on court. Jiayou ACTT 09! TRAIN HARD GUYS! WE CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment