Monday, February 23, 2009

Not my day today!!!

TODAY IS NOT MY DAY....SERIOUSLY...

First up, screwed up my Chemistry test because I misinterpreted the question...That's the worst la...Studied like one mad dog for the test and this is the outcome... Sian..

Second, Nationals draw was out...HCI, NYJC and SRJC...And yes, it's NYJC... My PAE school...My friends, ex-teammates and ex-classmates are all there... How people?!?! My worst nightmare has come true...And that is playing against NYJC... They are strong and my ex-teammates.... Worst lot ever..2 Top4 schools in my group..Best huh? Zhengyi how?

How people? I feel really demoralised....Too demoralised to do anything now...

The girls got damn good lot...RJC, AJC and JJC....Can enter 2nd round de if they train hard...

But but but....How Zhengyi? I really dun want this to happen and it happened.....

No comments:

Post a Comment