Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life sucks, take drugs!

LOL..Hey guys!
The upcoming weeks will be super sian...Tests,tests and tests...What to do? JC life is like that...
Oh I have decided to take up Footdrill Instructor Course cos I want to learn more things that are non-academic based.. And I am going for Scout Instructorship course too..It is for my venture scout standard..Dunno if I should continue..Damn tiring... Acutally, I met all the non-skill based requirements in VSS, except the skills part..haha..Damn hard..Nvm shall perservere!

Drawing of slots for Nationals is on 23rd Feb and Madam Ling is going to draw for us..I hope we both girls and boys' teams can get a good lot..I shall not fail to bring ACTT 09 to greater heights! No hesitation Zhengyi! After training for a year, we should be able to execute our skills and defeat every opponent on court..

Jiayou ACTT 09!

Pictures are on my facebook..Posted by Suann!

No comments:

Post a Comment