Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Outing with Pacs



Yo guys, watched twilight today with Zhao Peng, Cheryl,Angeline and Safwan. Wanted to watch the movie at 3 plus but in the end the queue was like super long so we decided to watch the movie at 6 plus. Since we had to wait for 3 hours before we could watch the movie, went to eat KFC as everyone was hungry..2 buddy meals for 4 people as Angeline just wanted a drink..Then Cheryl asked, "Who wants my chicken?" Zhao Peng answered, "Zhengyi lor.." Since I got to live up to my name, so I took her chicken lo.. After lunch cum dinner, we went to the rooftop to talk and stone. After around 1 hour of playing games on the i-touch and psp, we went up to buy popcorn before entering the theatre. Zhao Peng was crazy over that super big bottle..Hope you like it huh?? Twilight is a super long movie 130 mins. It was okay to me but must say that it was romantic. I will rate it 3.5/5.
Table Tennis training camp is coming. Gotta to prepare soon.
See ya guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment