Friday, December 26, 2008

Mahjong at Cheryl's House!!

Hey guys, my Christmas was quite a blast luh...I mean as compared to other years.
Met Shang Xuan to study at BM Mac but he was like super late. Supposed to meet at 1pm and I was late by like 30 mins? Then the best part was he came later than me at around 3pm?!?! Sianz... Studied for awhile then he complained Mac too cold could not study..LOL..Then we decided to change place to some open area..Talked quite abit since he said damn long never talk cock with me le..Yea. Zhao Peng called later on and said he was at Mac then off we went...back to BM Mac..Zhao Peng was talking super loudly on his phone to an ex-NYJCian during PAE. After 15 mins. SX went off for streamboat with his family. Later on, Zhao Peng and I were discussing some men stuff and problems..ya know what luh hor? HAHA..Then Cheryl asked us to go her house to play overnight. We agreed of cos.. However, ZP said he had to go home for streamboat first with family... WAH LAO..Everyone was like streamboating yesterday..HAHA..
Went to meet Zhao Peng first at his house before going to Cheryl's house at around 9.30pm. Watched little nonya for 30 mins and realised that it was quite funny..LOL..At Cheryl's house, Angeline, Zhao Peng, Cheryl and I started to play mahjong then Angeline had to go so Cheryl's brother took over her to play daidi with us and later mahjong.. We played all the way to 4.30am..I know it was abit crazy but it was damn cool..But i got rotten luck when i was playing mahjong.Out of 16 rounds, i only won 3? Suay ah!
Haha..Then Cheryl decided to sleep and Zhao Peng was watching some movie in his i-touch. I decided to continue my quest for trophies for Pet Society..HAHA
Zhao Peng fell asleep 15 mins later..He told me beforehand that he was not going to sleep but in the end..... Feeling super lonely at that point of time, I decided to nap at 5.30a.m.
When I woke up, it was already daylight. I tried to wake Zhao Peng up but that pig was like DEAD!!! So I continue my nap until like 9a.m.. Played Pet Society again! At around 11a.m, we went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to have our brunch...LOL. Then home sweet home!
Damn funny yesterday when i was playing mahjong, Beng Hong and Florence called me to discuss about the camp stuff, I was like siao cannot multitask lar then kept losing my games. These 2 girls kept complaining damn noisy also..So yeah..Hope the camp is going to be fun..Anyway this camp is still a training camp but i hope the team can really be bonded together!!!
All the way ACJC Table Tennis Team 08/09!!

No comments:

Post a Comment