Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My First Post guys!!!


Christmas Tree Shot 1


Lazy to rotate the pic HAHA:D




Shot 2



Shot 3


Christmas Tree Shot 4(made up of bamboos)


Shot 5


and aluminium foil!!


Manjong at Faith's house!!










HELLO GUYS!!

After being forced by Kelly, I have decided to create my very first blog..HAHA...Erm..So what should I wirte about today???

21 Dec


Table Tennis gathering at Mr Kwan's house was fantastic..Got to see so many ex-teammates, juniors and of course Mr Kwan's cute little son..HAHA..BBQ was alright though the boys had to start the bbq fire (cos the girls dunno how to)..After some bbq-ing, Dennis, Ryan, Qizhi and I sat down for a talk-cock session. Only one word to describe this session, "FUNNY". Talked about table tennis stuff, school and girls of cos..After the BBQ, we sat down together to eat...............cakes!! They were heavenly i should say..Then paid 6 bucks for the towels to give the juniors. Hope u guys like it!! Dennis, Ryan and Qizhi, u guys better pay up ah!!HAHAHA.. Sadly, most of the seniors had to leave after eating the cakes. As for me, I had promised Faith to stay over at her house after my bbq and so as a man I cannot break my promise! Took bus to Boon Lay MRT station then train-ed to Clementi. Ryan and I wanted to take Bus 184 togther..But that freaking bus made us wait for like 45 mins?? But during that period of time, i guessed i have made Ryan damn uncomfortable by asking him ALOT of weird questions! Thanks Ryan! When Bus 154 came, we decided to give up on the wait for 184 then off we go.. He alighted first and asked me to count 6 bus stops after his before i alight. I walked walked walked and walked and finally reached Faith's house, saw Jolyn and Joseph walking home. At Faith's house, we played manjong, poker ,Daidi all the way until 5 a.m the next morning. But only Daniel, Weiyuan and myself were still awoke to play until 5a.m. The rest of the girls were knocked out! LOL..Faith and her maid made breakfast for us. It was great!! Then off we go to home sweet home.. Faith thanks for being such a good host!! Greatly appreciated!

22 Dec

After I reached home from Faith's house, called Choon Lian to go school with me to plan and collected the bamboos and stuff to build a CHRISTMAS TREE!!! It was awesome lar..On the way to school, talked to Choon Lian regarding his aspire..It sounded pretty fierce but I believe the three of you who went are going rock the results! Jiayou.. Then we went Tiong Bahru Plaza to eat and buy present.. Then we took Shang Xuan's dad's car to East Coast for rovers' chalet.Thank you! After some card games and more and more ppl came, the leader brought us out to the beach to play. Then they wanted to play wrestling..Losers had to be thrown into the sea..And yes, into the sea..HA..I lost every single round so yeah u noe what happened... BBQ started at around 7pm, Yong Kok taught me and Shang Xuan some techniques on fanning the burning charcoals. It was super cool. After eating, the ventures went up to the second floor to bulid the Christmas tree..HA..Some of the rovers said that it looked like shit..But most of the leaders said it was damn good..I was super happy of course..Though HL was like scolding us for not doing these and that but it was damn cool working together to build the Christmas tree.After putting the presents under the tree and some photo-takings, then came the gift-exchanging..I got a mug initially but Zhao Peng took his own present so I, being the nice guy, decided to use my present to swap with his..I got a bear! It is cute luh! HL fetched Zhao Peng, Shang Xuan, Shiwei, Alex, Aixia and myself home..

Wow..My first post already quite long le huh??I have to explore blogspot even more first. HAHASee ya guys.Table Tennis camp is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment