Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Taiwan in less than a week, Army in less than a month...


HA! I'm going to Taiwan on Sat for a week with ZP, BM, Casper and some of my sec sch mates. Excited! hahaha! The last time I went overseas was probably 4 years ago? Will be back at home by 10th April so guys dun miss me! Army on 28th April ha! And most of my friends are passing out a.k.a POP on 9th April. Jealous! haha! Had quite a no. of gatherings with sec sch friends as well as my SA9 mates for the past week. Fun-o-rama XX was okay but the mechandise were insanly ex. 1 normal fun-o-rama shirt for 25 bucks and limited edition shirt for 50? siao! It was 10 n 30 respectively during my time. So in the end, I din buy anything as I sold my tickets to Beng who bought a $40 Polo Tee. LOL! Alright guys that's abt all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment