Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back from jobweek camp!

hahaha! I would like to thank Samantha and my committee members for making this jobweek camp 2010 a success! though i have been feeling very gulity for not fulfilling my duty as co-chairman due to my busy schedule, Sam has been helping me alot and told me wad to do and wads not. so thank you SAM! Jobweek earnings is pretty decent and i'm sure the PLC 09/10 will know wad i mean. lol!

Went to Xiao's concert on Sat night and there is only one word to describe, " Power!" haha! Xiao's live was like WOW! I would like to go again if he holds another concert in SG!

Yesterday Prash told me i should consider other courses such as med, law or dentistry since i can make it to these courses. He said, "u should try other courses besides engineering or business or accountancy." Haiz.. Seriously dunno man. lol! Maybe I shall apply for engineering first and maybe if i change my mind, i got 2 years to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment