Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prelim's down, A Level's next!


2SA9'09

My table tennis team :)


1SA9' 08 (Credits to Sylvia Saw!)

1SA9'08

4F'07 (abit small LOL)

Retro style :)


Had my final paper today for Prelims. A sign of relief? Yeah it definitely is. But A Level is everyone's final destination thus i guess we gotta to work super hard to cross that end-point. I do not pin too much hope on my prelim results cos I do not know for sure if i am going to do well. If it is good, it will definitely be a good morale booster for me as I'm gearing up for the As. If it is bad, it will be saddening of cos but I can't let it affect me and my preparation for the A Level. Like what Prash told me the other day before Prelim, he said, "Stress is like a rocking chair, it can shake and rock you but it cannot move you anywhere." He is trying to say that stress can be a good motivation for you but too much of it is not good too and dun let stress control you. You should control stress instead. Well-said.

Like what Yixian told us juz now, it's just 69 days to A Level. yea 69 DAYS! It may seem long but in fact it is drawing near. Take it with an open heart? Yeah we have to. The moment I stepped into ACJC last year, I told myself that I gotta to leave this school with good A Level results and I believe I can, with all my hard work and effort. I will never forget what Kok told me that impossible is nothing if you have the heart to do it.


All the best guys! We can do it! AND AND AND!! Never say die!

No comments:

Post a Comment