Sunday, September 27, 2009

It was a beginning back then, but it's coming to an end soon...


Credits to Joce for Picture!

Credits to Joce for Picture(2)!

Life has been stressful for most of us since most students are busy preparing their Final Term and some Final Year Examination. Even though things can get really nasty as we are trying to focus on our studies during this period of time, but I guess we just have to tide over this. It's our final lap. After this exam, we will get the freedom we have long wanted (For O and A Level takers this year). I mean it maybe torturing now but endure guys! It's ending! Watched abit of F1 Race just now and Ham won! LOL! HAPPY! (Being random here)

I will be attending Honours' Night 2009 this coming Wed to get my Merit award. it's 25 bucks... I mean I have to pay 25 dollars to get this award and buffet. Joke. We are awarded to recognise our service and achievement but yet we have to pay for the buffet. Haiz... Things get screwed up sometimes I guess.

I hope that each and everyone in 2SA9'09 can achieve their desired A Level results next year. Even though we had come from diff sec schs, have diff views on things and have diff personalities, it's fate that brought us together as SA9! So no matter what, we will do much better than Prelims and show Madam that we can do it! To Kam and Sylvia, all the best for Promos! U can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment