Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just another day?

I'm officially out from my usual busy schedule since CCAs' activities have come to an end. For me, table tennis: new exco has been elected and I hope that they can continue to strive for Top 4 position next year and do the school proud. Scouts: Stepped up as a Rover. For this past year as a venture under Yong Kok, I have learnt a lot from him be it hard skills or soft skills. Made wonderful friends from both CCAs. My Table Tennis Ex-Co 08/09 which had given me the support which I needed during the period leading up to season. My teammates which had tolerated my nonsense and scoldings. My beloved ventures who had listened to my crap during ex-co meetings and complaints during unit events etc. I will like to say a big thank you to you guys who have made a difference in my life. And for now, studying is the most important thing to do...LOL! A Level is coming up and no time to slack already! LOL! All the way guys and gd luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment