Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's over...

Lost to NYJC with a score of 4-1. Disappointed of course..2 years of hard work.. BUT I was super proud of my team yesterday because they put up a GOOD fight..We had displayed the AC spirit and did not give in to our opponents who were more superior in terms of skills. Our match lasted for a long 2 hours and 15 minutes. Longest match of the day in the hall. Everyone including all the coaches, umpires and other school players came and watch our match.

Here's the breakdown of the score:
ACJC : NYJC
1st Single: 0 3
1st Double: 2 3
2nd Single: 3 1
2nd Double: 2 3
3rd Single: 2 3


Yeah we lost narrowly.. We would have won 4-1 if we won those matches with a 3-2. Everyone played their best yesterday and I could see all the sweat and the desire to win spirit coming out from each and everyone. NYJC was too strong for us but we did not give up and put up a good fight against them. This kind of tenacity has already made us the true winners. It does not matter if you win or not but it does matter whether you put in your 101%. AC A Div Boys 2009, you guys really make me proud! All the way Team ACTT 2010!

For the girls, they won 5-0 straight against AJC. Tmr they are facing JJC. This match will depend whether they are qualified for the second round. All the way girls!

I would like to thank our coach too for their valuable advices!

Tmr the boys' team will be playing against SRJC and we are going to win them no matter what! I will still be going for training after the season because I am training for my individuals! HAHA.. Ya wish me lots of lucks guys! Okay gtg now to study. BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment