Monday, April 20, 2009

The End...

Today had my individuals. Lost 0-3 to Nigie from RJC. Though I knew that I had done my best and he is really damn good, I still feel miserable. This misery cannot be decribed through mere words.. This probably marks the end of my table tennis "career" ever since I started it when I was in Sec 1. I would probably miss it seriously. Table Tennis has definitely left a mark in my heart and will not stop playing. Of course that will be after A Levels. HAHA! Yeah

To Florence: Happy to have you as the Captain though u always piss me off.HA. All the best for A Level and dun look down on yourself. Always believe that someone will be there for you whenever you are down.

To Yong Quan: Dude thanks for teaching some skills which I really need to maintain or even improve my standard for table tennis.

To Beng Hong: Always enjoy going home with you while talking about stuff regarding table tennis.

To the rest of the team: Thanks guys for tolerating my nonsense whenever I was in bad mood. Really happy to have you guys as my teammates and I will definitely not forget you guys! All the way!

Table Tennis aside, YES STUDIES! Have to start my hardcore studying from tomorrow onwards! Have to cheong for A Level! Will not let my parents, teachers, friends and myself down again!

No comments:

Post a Comment