Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Re-vocated after 4 months of FDS!























Received this breaking news from my PC ytd evening. Packed up my stuff and left tengah airbase after surrendering my camp pass to LT JJ. Mixed feelings I must say. Like what I have wrote on my facebook, this place has given me bad memories however, it is the people here whom I had worked with that made my stay here enjoyable. Even though I have ended up in trouble quite a number of times, I have not regretted my stay here. I have wonderful PCs, specs as well as my beloved troopers. Im truely touched by the comments and concern shown by my friends and NS friends alike on facebook :) Last but not least I thank you guys for everything and I'll do my best in everything I do and move on with life as a combat medic! hahaha. Cheers! see u guys soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment