Monday, January 17, 2011

Fainted at a fruit stall...

Congrats to those who had just commissioned last Sat! After 9 months of training, finally u guys have become 2LT! haha! I came back from duty ytd and was dead tired. Woke up this morning and went for a run at ard 12 plus. After running, I went to buy lunch and a cup of fruit juice. While I was waiting at the stall, I became so dizzy that I could not stand on my 2 feet and just blacked out. Struggling to regain my consciousness and I heard the aunties and uncles who were helping me up asking, "are u alright?" I found myself tripped over baskets of vegetables and fruits and lying on top of it. Siao. I was like what happened?!?! I sat on a chair as instructed by the auntie and rested for abt 5mins b4 I stood up to help the fruit stall uncle to put back his stuff. Kept apologising to them for the inconvience caused. Dunno what happened to me but it is indeed a very scary experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment