Friday, April 23, 2010

Bored!

These few days were torturous though it was the last few days of my freedom. Was hoping to be preoccupied with smth and it would soon come = army! Fell sick yesterday and wasn't able to swim nor dinner with friends. However, I felt better today after running! Maybe it was the sweat. Sweat it all out and I feel better :) Going Beach Road later to get my army stuff. Hopefully the shops dun play me out (It was closed last Monday due to some cleaning when I reached there) Mum bought biscuits for me and said, "later u go army hungry how?" Cute hor! Thanks Mum! Sis asked me just now, "eh bro when u going in army?" I answered, " next wed lor" She replied," So fast!?!" Ya lor no choice have to go serve the nation! lol. Hope I can have fun there! U guys may think I'm crazy but that's what I really hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment