Sunday, January 17, 2010

Giving tuition = Not easy



Hi guys! I'm here to blog again! Here's a summary of what I did over the past few days!

Thurs, 14 Jan: Went to Raffles Place MRT station to distribute newsletters from 1145 to 1345 and earned $21. Woohoo! At around 2.30pm, I reached ACJC. Bought Fun-O-Rama ticket from Madam and chatted with her for around 30 mins. I felt very comfortable talking to Madam that day and I had no idea why. Maybe it's cos our relationship is no longer student and teacher but more of friend and friend. Talked bout lots of things. AND AND AND I met Miss Sng outside the canteen and started to talk like nobody's business again! haha! great catching up session! Went for training after that. Trained the J2s and played match with the new teacher-in-charge, Mr Foo and Presley. After training, I went to Suntec to meet up with Weiyuan, Yixian, Clarence, Keng Hwee, Cheryl, Faith, Jolyn, Liting, Clarence and Joseph for dinner. It was another great catching up session! hahaha! Then home sweet home.

Friday, 15 Jan: Again went to Raffles Place MRT to distribute newsletters but this time with Liting and Faith. What happened next can be seen from my previous post! ha!

Saturday, 16 Jan: Went back to Gan Eng Seng School for scouts to help CL with test-taking. Taught some scouts Knots 2. (lucky i still rmb how to tie). Shun Hui came down too. Nice! After scouts, went to Bugis to meet up with old friends,4F'07. Had sushi for lunch and went on to play pool. At around 9pm, went to play lan with Shang Xuan, Wen Rong, Eng Tuan, Jiarong and Bernice. Yep u have guessed it right, we played Left 4 Dead 2. LOL! then home sweet home

Sunday, 17 Jan: Had my very first tuition session with my tutee. It wasn't easy at all cos I have to show a lot of patience with him without getting angry. LOL. But overall still alright! haha! A good start I muz say! ha!

Alright that's about all! bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment