Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jobweek 2009!!


Can see how shag I was yesterday...

Proficiency badges on my right arm

Service Proficiency Badge

Leadership Proficiency Badge

HAHAH..It's Jobweek!!! Yea could only do for 1 day as I will be having Table Tennis Camp tomorrow..Today must study and prepare myself for the camp too.. LOL

Yesterday my earning was pathetic...Like seriously.. Walked whole day at Bukit Timah and the worst of all was that more than 60% of the houses' owners were not at home cos they were still working... Saw more maids opening the doors than last year..Sian... Did 1 day of jobweek already want to die le..LOL!! It was quite memorable though cos it was my last jobweek contribution to Drgaon Scouts as u guys know I will not continue scouting next year..Yup..HAHA!!
Damn tired yesterday walked with Choon Lian the whole day..He was damn freaking lucky..HAHA!!
Hope Ventures can reach its target.. Jiayou Dragon Ventures!!
Attended Scout Instructorship on Friday and my 2 proficiency badges as shown from the pictures! Happy!!! HAHA... The course was said by the course instructor was dry..But I met some friends from other schools too.. Completed the course at last...Though I am not goin for AIC.. Hoping to get at least 4 badges before I step down.. Yup!! Friday doing cook with Shang Xuan! Hope I can pass.. Tmr got TT CAMP as organized by Felicia..Hope it will be fun..Bye guys!
Jiayou ACTT'09

No comments:

Post a Comment